Any person who wishes to participate in the conference should register and pay the conference fee. Registration is only possible via the online system. Only registered participants can send abstracts or make a payment.
|Type of participation||Early fee before
Sep. 30th, 2015
|Regular fee between
Oct. 1st to Oct. 30th, 2015
|Late fee after
Nov. 1st, 2015
|Participant||400 PLN||500 PLN||550 PLN|
|Participant – PTSD member||200 PLN||250 PLN||550 PLN|
The amount of the conference fee depends on the date when payment is received.
1. Credit card (on-line payment)
- After logging in to the registration system click Pay on-line link
- Tick the amount of registration fee and click Pay on-line button. There will be automatic transfer to the payment system (Polcard)
2. Bank transfer
Bank transfer data is available at the registration confirmation sent to your email. It can also available in the registration system. To get the bank transfer data follow the instruction:
- after logging in to the registration system click Edit registration fees link
- choose Payments and invoices tab. You will find there bank transfer data
- bank transfer title should include the name of the participant and the conference name
The invoice is issued only after the payment is made. If a pro-forma invoice is needed, please contact Conferences office by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, indicate the name of the conference in the e-mail title.
Contact regarding registration, payments and invoices: